Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chaotic September

I can't believe summer is about to be officially over. Where did the time go? I have been extremely busy with packing and organizing and basically, just getting everything ready for my move to California next week. In addition to the move, I have just started a new business venture with my sister - Via Rue Travels (a fashion and lifestyle travel company). Hectic and stressful is an understatement, indeed, but I am loving every minute of it.

I will miss my house, especially my kitchen! My son and I will be moving to a 700 sq ft apartment which is a sixth of our house now. It will be interesting to see how we will manage. I will definitely share our adventures as mom and son in the Bay Area. Do you have any tips and tricks in downsizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment