Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bits and Pieces of What Makes a Home Your Own

Two weeks after the movers delivered our stuff from Dallas, our little place is slowly coming together. While I still have yet to put up frames, find (or make) table covers, and purchase more small yet cute storage containers; I'm happy to say that I have conquered the countless boxes that came.

Here are a few of my favorite little things in our home that make it personal and functional.

Wrought iron chair as a book holder

I don't have a TV but I do have my books!


Candle holders add a hint of fall...

My Mona Lisa
My bed...

Our dining table (table cover from Anthropologie) with the fruit bowl (bought at a store in Willow Glen) and silverware (from Target as handpicked by the little guy)
Hope you are having a wonderful new week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment