Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Which Shoes Would Carrie Buy?

Over the (extended) lunch hour, instead of grabbing a bite to eat, I decided to visit one of my favorite stores in Dallas - Stanley Korshak.  Naturally, I immediately headed for the shoes.  And of course, I started lusting at shoes after shoes.  What is a girl to do at this point?  Do you buy everything that made your heart skip a beat?  Which shoes would be a great buy and a great addition to any "ShoeGal's" collection?  And most importantly a justifiable purchase?  I'm having a Sex and the City moment here...remember that episode where Carrie either has to move out or buy her apartment with no savings but has a closetful of Manolos?  While I certainly don't have a closetful of Manolos, I sure do share the same sentiment.

Alexander McQueen Front Zip Sandal $980
Jason Wu Strappy Platform Peep Toe $995
Christian Louboutin "Trailer" $1,295
Valentino Floral Applique Lace-Up Bootie $1,250



Available at Stanley Korshak, 500 Crescent Court #100, Dallas, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment