Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Fashion Friday!

I hope everyone is excited as I am about Fridays.  The prospect of just lounging around at home, by the pool, beach, rooftop or wherever you like to spend lazy weekends is already putting a smile on my face.  I'm more excited today because I will feature my very first Fashion Friday blog post.  Today, I've decided to feature my top picks of the day ranging from high-end designer goodies to on a budget, yet chic finds. 

Proenza Schouler beach bag ($485) and towel ($145). Emotag: Worth the splurge!

via Harper's Bazaar

Tombolo Dress by Twenty8Twelve is on sale at Anthropologie for $69.95 (reg. $268) Emotag: Go get it!  This is a steal!




Miu Miu Patent-leather and raffia sandals on sale now at the outnet.com for $140 (reg. $350) Emotag: Go get it!  This is a steal!

Patent-leather and raffia sandals by Miu Miu
via theoutnet
Hermes cashmere shawl Paperoles design $1,075 Emotag: Maybe next lifetime...

via Hermes
 Alexander Wang Large Emile Tote in Butterscotch $975 Emotag: Worth the splurge!

via Neiman Marcus




No comments:

Post a Comment