Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trade Tuesdays: Bathroom Redesign

Happy Tuesday!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  For this week's Trade Tuesdays (also known as our design day), I'd like to share with you my design inspiration for my first-ever client, my big sister R.  This will be the second bathroom that I will be designing for her and I must say everything is better the second time around. 

Below are my inspiration pieces and design for her master bathroom since the layout for the tub and shower are the same.  The hardwood floors in her master bedroom are dark tones, so we will continue the same color palette for the master bath. 

Image via here


For the shower:

Image via here


Natural stone to be used:
Image via here


Oil-rubbed bronze for fixtures:


Image via here

Can't wait to get started and post the before and after photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment