Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Winsome Wednesdays: Heaven Sent Chantecaille

Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a fabulous mid-week. 

A couple of years ago, I was in search for a great foundation that would meet all my criteria: something that was lightweight (an essential for someone who lives in Dallas), something that looked natural without looking cakey, foundation that blended well with my skin tone, and lastly something that wouldn't cause my skin to break out.  So, Philip at Barneys in Dallas, introduced me to Chantecaille.  And since then, I have been a loyal consumer.  Honestly, it will be the only foundation I'll ever use.

For my darker, Asian skin tone, the Chantecaille Futur Skin in sand is the perfect match. $68 at Barneys.com. 

Emotag: Affordable luxury!
Chantecaille-chantecaille future skin foundation cream
Image via Barneys
What's your favorite beauty product or line that you just can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment